Law of the Land is believed to have originated from the Ten Commandments, and it goes without saying,
when we live without prejudice, malic and harm, we live in “harmony with the creator”.
However, over time our lives became entwined in a world of materialistic value and greed, leaving us with an inbalance of injustice within the world we now live.
To restore the balance, we must educate our families on the Ten Commandments, as they are the future generations that we leave behind.
When you learn the difference between Laws, you can clearly see the many Legislations, Acts & Laws that cover different areas of our lives.
But there is only one true Law that is the highest in the land, and that is the Ten Commandments,
we are the guardians of the animal kingdom and of this world, and yet we seem to have lost our way, and this brings about an inbalance of injustice.
Do one act of kindness everyday, post it, share it, enjoy it.
That smile you bring, builds confidence and fulfilment.
1. “You shall have no other gods before me.”
2. “You shall not make yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God are only worthy of worship, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.”
3. “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.
4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, or your servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.”
5. “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.”
6. “You shall not murder.”
7. “You shall not commit adultery.”
8. “shall not steal.”
9. “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.”
10. “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s.”
“Do something today, that your future self will thank you for”