- Some material may contain web references, references to timeline events, names and dates.
- Occassionally the need arises for a more focused approach and a one on one is required. It is the discretion of dedicated and advanced community members, as to whether or not they apply a fee for one on one assistance should the need arise. As you can comprehend the amount of dedication and time that is needed to seek the remedy required.
- Terri Ann Baxter Lifeskills Academy®©, is in no way responsible for content or fee’s applied by advanced community members via their websites or sessions.
- By using this site you agree to acknowledge that in no way is Terri Ann Baxter Lifeskills Academy, liable or responsible for any outcome or loss by any other website or adnanced member.
- By using this website you agree to this knowledge and release Terri Ann Baxter Lifeskills Academy from any liability as a result of anyone else’s actions.
- By accessing this website you agree to alway be in good faith that the material and content provided, is done so with the trust and good will of others.
- Should the need arise to inform Terri Ann Baxter Lifeskills Academy®© of any misconduct, please email your concern to LS.firstname.lastname@example.org
- All donations made to Terri Ann Baxter Lifeskills Academy are made in good faith and your own WILL.
- By you accessing this website, you do so with the acknowledge that we aim to educate with the focus of you forming your own path, and hold no responsibilty as to the outcome.